How do I pair the Bluetooth Calculator Keypad with my Mac?
- Make sure the PC/Mac switch is in the Mac position.
- Turn on the power switch.
- With a pointed tool, press the ID button on the back (not Reset as stated in the manual).
- The battery light will begin flashing green.
- Make sure the LCD says “Keypad.” If not, press the Mode button to get it into Keypad mode.
- On your Mac, open your Bluetooth Preferences/Bluetooth Setup Assistant.
- Select the Add button.
- Once the keypad is found, it will be listed.
- Highlight it and select Continue.
- Bluetooth will generate an 8-digit passkey.
- Enter the number into the Bluetooth Calculator Keypad.
(Important Note: The numbers will not be displayed in the keypad’s LCD nor on the computer screen.)
- After entering the passkey, make sure you press the Enter key on the keypad .
- The Mac will find an external keyboard and ask you to press a key.
- Do not press any key.
- Instead, click out of the dialog box by clicking on the Exit.
- Once you get the Congratulatory notice, select Quit.
- Your Bluetooth Calculator Keypad is now paired and useable with your Mac.